Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shifting pounds

We've had a seriously busy week!
Monday, Owen and I went to a mum and baby yoga class. It was so fun! Owen loved it. There were songs and fun and lots of good stretches for mom and baby. We joined this great Mom's club called Cupcake. There is a mini-gym, exercise classes for mom only, fun classes for mom and baby too. Today I did a buggy fitness class thinking it would be easy and OH MY GOD I am seriously out of shape. They had us running with our strollers and doing all sorts of crazy stuff. I will be so sore tomorrow. Then we did a baby signing class - also so fun.
At 18 weeks, Owen now weighs 16 pounds 6 ounces, hanging out just under the 75th percentile. And I'm happy to report that mom has finally started working on losing weight and lost 4 pounds last week.
Anyway - baby is whining and moaning right now so have to run! x


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You'll be a skinny mini again in no time. Don't forget to drink water- it feels awful to be dehydrated at my age. Haha. And signing with Owen- how fun! Pretty soon he'll tell you what the problem is instead of screaming.

    ReplyDelete