Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby sleep torture.

My baby is cute. Adorable. Everyone tells him so. Strangers on the street, in the supermarket, the hospital, Kohls, Walmart, etc etc. Even I think he is absurdly cute... almost always.

These days, the time when his cuteness wears thin is between about 10pm and 7am, when he uses a special form of torture he has developed especially for me. It's called, Wake Mom Up Every Hour torture. Seriously, I am tired deep down inside my soul these days. Ok, it's not as bad as it was the first 12 weeks of his life, but still, after living for a few months of pretty good sleep, the last 5 weeks have just beaten me down. I am a broken woman.

Anyway - he's still pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. He is definitely super cute.

    Good job blogging for over a year!- I missed your blogoversary last month.

    ReplyDelete