Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too good to be true?

11 hours sleep? Two nights in a row? Could it be our little man takes after his momma, who looooves her sleep?

Don't even pretend you can handle the cuteness below. Photo credit: Ericka Clouther, taken during her visit to us last weekend. Thanks for coming to visit and taking some great photos, Ericka!!!!
Owen is getting psyched to see his Dad tomorrow night and the Cincy crew on Saturday! He's pretty sure Saturday is going to be a looooong day but he told me he will try his best to be a happy camper. No promises though.

Age: 15 weeks, 2 days
Weight: Must be well over 15 pounds by now! My arm aches when I carry him around for too long. Which was the case quite a bit today as he was super cranky.
Best and worst nights sleep this week, in longest stretch of sleep: BEST - 11 hours (Tuesday and Wednesday night - oh my god!!!!); WORST - I think it was 9.5 hours. Wow. Fingers crossed he keeps this up!
Best moment this week: For me? Owen sleeping 11 hours. Sorry to keep harping on this but it's freakin' amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, photo credits! And congratulation on the 11 hours. I would love 11 hours myself! Have fun in Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute picture!!! Wish I could have seen you guys...sigh.

    ReplyDelete