Monday, June 07, 2010

Daddy?

First word? Yeah, we know it's not really, but it definitely shocked us when Jason was trying to make Owen say "Da-da" and he repeated him amongst his babbling. I think he's just prepping for Father's day in 2 weeks. I'll try to get it on video soon. Also, maybe Owen wanted to reward his Dad for playing his favorite new game, called Throw-Me-Up-In-the-Air. Mom and Owen had some great photos taken in front of Big Ben and Parliament with our friends Hannah and Hadley (3 weeks older than Owen). Here's the best one of mother and baby:

Owen is doing really well with the sleep training we started about 10 days ago. We now put him down to sleep awake and he falls asleep within about 10 minutes to his little musical seahorse, a gift from Grandma Connie. He's waking Mom up less to feed during the night, but still every other night or so. And eating - wow! Owen is getting the hang of it and loves his baby rice and apples. Carrots - not really sure about them. Today we start sweet potatos, Mom's favorite vegetable! I pureed myself a nice serving while I was making Owen's. (: I have high hopes he'll like this one.

Anyway -today we are off to baby yoga and Mom's diet meeting. I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight and can fit into my old clothes... woohoo!

Have a great week everyone! xo

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Dada and Mommy pictures! Can't wait to see you soon! LOVE YOU 3!! Gwen

    ReplyDelete