Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sticky hot

Owen and I are now sans Dad in New Jersey. We were really sad to see him go, but loved the bonus 12 or so hours we got with him yesterday when his flight was delayed.

Our little man is having a really hard time adjusting, so much harder than last time we were in the US. Last night he was up every 30-45 minutes.... oh my goodness. And he is the crankiest ever! His two little bottom teeth are really coming up so maybe that has something to do with it. Oh, and the crushing NJ heat and humidity isn't helping. We attempted to go for our first run with our new jogger stroller this morning and didn't even make it down the driveway. I think Owen is also really worried about Grandma, who is still in the hospital and hasn't gotten to hang out with him very much. ):

Owen did have his first pool experience yesterday!!! It is undecided if he enjoyed it... he didn't hate it, but wasn't smiling very much. Especially when Dad dunked him, much against Mom's wishes!
Hanging out with Dad:
After getting dunked:
With his Mom:
That's all for now. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers please!

2 comments:

  1. Hey let me know what your schedule is now that you're back. The photos are awesome- you actually remind me a bit of the pictures of your mom when she was young in that last picture. I will keep your family in my thoughts and try a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel your pain! I recommend lots of Orajel and frozen teethers - helping in our house. And don't be afraid to give him lots of Tylenol (well, a non-recalled equivalent) - our pediatrician says they can't overdose! Call if you ever want to vent with someone going through the EXACT same thing right now (baby-wise, at least!) The Reeders are keeping your Mom in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete