Saturday, August 01, 2009

MORE than halfway there!

Happy Saturday! We are having a really nice weekend hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa K. Went for a long walk around Clapham and found some great baby stuff stores, including one gem of a woman who educated me really well on buggies.... I am going to go back to her so she can help me figure out what the heck I need for this baby!

How far along?: 20 weeks plus 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds or so. At the high end of 'normal'! But I now have a bona-fide baby bump. Picture to be uploaded soon... stay tuned.
Maternity clothes?: This question is getting to be silly.
Sleep: Fine! Although middle-of-the-night pee breaks are back.
Movement: Now I'm just annoyed.
Food cravings: I am yearning for a giant Friendly's sundae. A Reeses peanut butter cup one. Mmmmm.
Gender: Equal opportunity.
What I miss: Nice glass of wine.
What I am looking forward to: Heading to Germany on Wednesday and testing my German speaking skills!
Best moment this week: Realizing I am more than half way to baby!! And fun baby gifts from Aunt Gwen and Grandma K! Hanging out with the soon-to-be grandparents.
Weekly Wisdom: Got none.
Milestones: Baby is the size of a large banana. A super cute one, presumably!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment