Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last day of 2nd trimester....

Wow - just read in one of my baby books that week 27 starts the 3rd trimester... so I am officially in the last few hours of trimester 2. Crazy! Time is officially flying by now and I can't help but think of all the stuff I have to do before baby arrives - at work to wrap up my current role and handover, to prepare for baby and a zillion other things like get a new visa so I don't get kicked out of the UK, new passport with new name, and lots more.

Baby was super active while we were in Spain. Little peanut cooperated really well and gave Dad plenty of great strong kicks... and me too. I love feeling baby move around and remind me she's there. Which is good, because otherwise pregnancy is causing total chaos in my body. My skin issues are unending... horrible veins, dry patches, lots of things that I will NOT go into as no one really wants to hear about them. Hanging out in a bathing suit for a week just reminded me of my extra layers of love. Diet starts in January?? This bundle of joy better be the cutest thing EVER! Just kidding... it's all worth it, etc etc. (:

A few Mallorca pics on the right, for your entertainment. We'll give our official update this weekend.

-Chris

3 comments:

  1. The Mallorca picture is excellent. The baby will love that picture one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Adorable picture of you, Jason and B.V. in Spain!! Fun cannonball picture of Jason! GReat timing! Love and miss ya! GWEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!the pictures are great.You are looking well & I'm glad you got a moover & a shaker.
    Aunt Nora

    ReplyDelete