Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday update

Hi all! Here's my update for the week. We did a bit of baby shopping today - some clothes and little things like a little baby hairbrush and nail clippers.

Hope everyone is doing well!

How far along?: 26 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: 21 pounds. Wow. Still - within the 16-22 window given for this point in pregnancy..... but... wow.
Pregnancy symptoms: tired with intermittent back pain thrown in for good fun.
Sleep: I missed my giant maternity pillow in Mallorca! With it my sleep is not bad. Clearly still have the middle of the night bathroom breaks but that is the norm these days.
Movement: Baby was much more active when we were lounging by the pool in Spain, but I feel him really regularly and so does Dad. What's fun these days is feeling baby move from two different parts of my belly - we imagine baby stretching arms and legs at the same time. Cute!
Food cravings/ weird crap I'm eating: Again, not really things I didn't want pre-pregnancy, I just let myself eat it now. Chocolate with some peanut butter - yum! Home made reeses peanut butter cups. (:
Gender: Still no idea which it'll be. We are taking a break on the name conversations as we are at a bit of a stalemate... in 2 weeks we'll possibly try again and see if we can narrow it down to 2 names for each gender.
What I miss: grace
Best moment this week: huge baby acrobatics in Spain.... and in general hanging out in the sun by the pool. Ahhhhh.
Weekly Wisdom: got nothing.
Milestones: baby is 'breathing' - not air but yummy amniotic fluid. Also, baby's eyes are beginning to open.

love
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment