Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2 weeks from tomorrow!

2 weeks from tomorrow is d-day! And 2 more days of work left. Let me tell you, I am feeling every second of it and very much looking forward to next week when I don't have to face the crowded train station, bus and in general the 2 hours a day I spend commuting.

It feels pretty unreal that at any time now Jason and I will become parents. Even as I stare at my wiggling belly and play games with the baby, poking at the little foot or knee that always seems to be sticking out of my left side, it's unreal that soon that wiggling bundle will be out in the real world with the rest of us.

Besides cuddling with our baby, I am looking forward to a few other comparatively insignificant things. Like being able to tie my shoes without severe discomfort and groaning. Having any kind of discernable ankle again. And being able to wear my rings. Walking without waddling. Also sleeping well, even if it's just for the short periods of time baby lets me. Oh, and a wardrobe consisting of more than a few shirts and a few pairs of pants would be faaaaaantastic.

Anyway, the couch misses me.

4 comments:

  1. ALMOST BABY TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting that you get to play with him/her already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, So you made it to the last day of work!! Hopefully time to rest a bit, send hubby off to work and read a book... and wait. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any day now....any day now...... Will this be a daily post now??? LOL xo Gwen

    ReplyDelete