Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas eve eve

Hi all!

Mom is feeling so much better these days. I got some real painkillers - none of this paracetemol crap - and it's made me a new woman. I can now focus more fully on Owen instead of my own pain!

Here are week 1 pictures of Owen:
http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2255590010/a=159224501_159224501/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/

Also, Owen in one of his Christmas outfits on the right!

I wanted to share our favorite phrase with Owen when trying to comfort him. Coined by Jason: "Use your words, Owen, use your words." Hysterical every time.

That's all for now. Back to baby, the couch and feeding. I feel like all I do is breastfeed these days!

Merry Christmas!

love, Chris, Jason & Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment