Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 months till DD!!!!

Hi all!

I can't believe that our little baby is due 2 months from today. Of course, the liklihood of baby being born on that day is very low - apparently less than 5% of babies come on their due dates. You'd think they'd revise the system to reflect this inaccuracy. (:

How far along?: 31 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: For once, my weight gain is unchanged... I'm steady at 25 lbs.
Pregnancy symptoms: Tired alllll the time. The fatigue from trimester 1 has returned with a vengence. Also, getting pretty uncomfy sitting at my desk all day at work! Besides that, I'm feeling okay overall.
Sleep: Ok. What's funny is when I flip from one side to the other... it's like a tidal wave on the bed and I'm sure each time I do it I wake up the husband. Oh, funny story though, the other morning I got up to pee right before 6am (close to my wake up time anyway). Jason had gotten up to go for a run very early and thought he was being helpful by closing the door to our bedroom, to block out the bathroom light and the noise of the key in the lock. It's pitch black in the flat at this time of morning... are you seeing where this is going? I ran smack into the door. Awesome.
Movement: Loved the acrobatics baby was doing while I was lying on the couch today! Dad was feeling it and watching - it was so fun, cracking us both up. What was he doing in there??
Food cravings/ weird crap I'm eating: Nothing too weird lately...
Gender/ names: We have a leader in girls names!!! We haven't exactly crossed off the other contender, but one is winning. I think we are close to agreeing on the boys name as well, again just not quite ready yet to cross off the other choice.
What I miss: Bring me a glass of wine, please! I'm not an alcoholic, but I am very much looking forward to relaxing (if that's possible with a baby) at some point with some vino post-December 17.
Best moment this week: Taking my birthday off of work and having a relaxing, fun day that ended with my husband taking me out to dinner. Last birthday sans child. (:
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing - let me know if you have suggestions.
Milestones: Baby's arms, legs and body are getting fatter and are finally in proportion to his head. Cutie!

That's all for now.

-Chris

1 comment:

  1. Words of wisdom: Any discomfort, fatigue, crankiness, largeness ( :) ), anxiety, or uncertainty you may be feeling will all be worth it... this little one will love you unconditionally and will make you feel like the most important person in the world. Enjoy. Cherish. Love you lots! Sister

    ReplyDelete