Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So tired.

Wow. Baby is sucking all the life out of me. I am exhausted... last night I headed to bed by 9:30, which is really early for me. Baby is really active these days and hopefully getting nice and big through a growth spurt, which would explain my lack of energy.

Also not excited about going anywhere these days as people are just not nice. No one gives up their seat to the giant pregnant woman. ): Meanies. Today is a super long day as I have meetings in London (hence me being on the tube during rush hour - ouch - and not getting a seat) all day and then am meeting a pregnant friend for a quick dinner before a speaker event at LBS. Estimated arrival home is 9pm, at which point I'm guessing I will go directly to bed!

Anyway.... going to try to be motivated for work and not fantasize about my bed/ couch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chrissy, You sound exhausted. People are mean... especially when it is the custom for people in UK to give up their seats for pregnant ladies. Belly is getting big!

    Mom K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerks! give 'em evil preggo looks!!! g

    ReplyDelete