Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick update

Just a quick update for today. I'll write again tomorrow night after Jason and I get back from our first how-to-have-a-baby-and-be-parents class, which is from noon till 6 tomorrow and all day on Monday.

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, which went okay. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always awesome. Doctor seemed happy with how I am growing, although it's not like they ever measure me or anything! She didn't like my pee though - yes, TMI, but you're reading a pregnant woman's blog, what do you expect - so sent it and some other samples off to get tested. Possibly a urinary track infection... but I'll find out on Monday. I've been feeling pretty beat up recently so it might help explain. Or, I could just be 32.5 weeks pregnant.

Besides absolute exhaustion, my other big complaint these days is my back. It is killing me. Not lower back, which I hear is good because that could be an indication I'll have some painful 'back labor' (not going to go into THAT), but my upper back. All day long it aches. When I am laying on the couch I get some relief, which is good.

Anyway, I put up a picture of our pram and carseat! Fun stuff. Can't believe it will be filled with a little bundle of joy in a few short weeks.

We are off to visit friends of ours who just moved outside of London... will be a late night, but luckily tonight is the night the clocks change in the UK. So for the next few weeks - until the US catches up - we will be 4 hours ahead of you, not 5. Don't forget! (:

Till tomorrow,
Chris xo

1 comment:

  1. I am psyched that it's only a 4 hrs differencE! for a few weeks at least! That pram is pretty! how exciting! Can you really read these comments??!! Confirm via email if you do! :) You look fantastic BTW! Please update belly shots, sista sista! Lots of love! Gwen

    ReplyDelete