Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mmm...Ben & Jerry's

Surprised the mum-to-be with tickets to Saturday's Ben & Jerry's festival in Clapham Common. Hopefully we'll have good weather, so we can spend a few hours listening to the different bands and enjoying loads of ice cream. Cookie Dough, Fudge Brownie, Cherry Garcia...mmm.

Chris seems to be sleeping a little better these days, which is bizarre considering how much I'm flopping around at night due to the heat. Luckily I don't think she can feel me from inside her question mark-shaped body pillow.

Spending a few minutes in bed each night bonding with the baby. So far I must not have said anything too interesting because I don't get any sort of reaction. Anyone have any good jokes I can use?

Thanks to Grandma-to-be V for all the cookies. The baby is enjoying them thoroughly. I have only had one or two. (The sound you hear is Chris rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.)

The long awaited bump is almost here. We'll get a picture up here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment