Sunday, July 26, 2009

Soooo much ice cream... mmmm....

We had a great time yesterday at the Ben & Jerry's festival on Clapham Common! It was a gorgeous, warm, sunny day. I think we each had 5/6 ice cream cones, including: Caramel Chew Chew, Mango & Strawberry sorbet, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cheesecake Brownie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Strawberry Cheesecake. We also had some cotton candy (or candy floss, as they call it here)... I ate all of mine and some of Jason's. It was soooooooo good.

Luckily we both went to the gym yesterday pre-festival, and went for a nice long walk afterwards, stopping to hang out on Wandsworth Common and enjoy the day. I was pretty beat last night and our bodies were in shock from all the sugar and activity!

All in all a great day. (:

-Chris

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm! I love me some Ben and Jerry's! How fun! xo Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like heaven.

    How does working out go? Did you have to work out a lot pre-pregnancy to work out post? Do you have to modify what you do or is it all the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was heaven!!! I work out a LOT less now than I did pre-preg. You are not supposed to do anything new or different once you are pregnant versus what you did pre-preg... so yes, I suppose you do have to be doing something pre-preg. Also you can't do anything on your back like sit ups, and in general I am doing a lot less in terms of cardio because I get tired quicker. Good times.

    ReplyDelete