Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quick update

How far along?: 37 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: Nope. I'm seriously not weighing myself any more.
Pregnancy symptoms: Exhausted, hard to move, etc.
Sleep: Not good at all.
Movement: Yes, baby is still moving. Lots of hiccups.
Food cravings/ weird crap I'm eating: Nothing too weird. As soon as the baby is born I need to immediately cut down on some of the crap I consume these days. So no more Doritos, however, I am very much looking forward to eating smelly cheese and drinking some wine for Christmas. Mmmmm.
Gender/ names: It will soon be clear to all, now won't it?
What I miss: I think this is the third or fourth time in a row I've said this, but sleep. As in a whole night's sleep where I don't wake up every hour.
Best moment this week: Wednesday when baby was officially full term! Knowing that baby is allowed to come at any time. Preferably waiting until her due date.... but I would be okay with a few days on either side. Just a few.
Weekly Wisdom: Heavily pregnant women stick out in bars. Yesterday we were at a pub near our flat with Jason's Chicago friends, and I got quite a few funny looks when I walked across the bar to the bathroom. At 8.5 months pregnant, I don't blend in. I think that will be one of my last times at a bar as a preggo woman.
Milestones: Baby is now partially engaged. Her hair could be up to 3.5cm long - or she could have none at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment