Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Swine flu.

This morning I finally got the swine flu vaccine! My GP had a walk-in clinic for pregnant women and people with underlying health issues like asthma. I had to wait forever but I'm glad I went today as they only have 500 vaccinations total. Not looking forward to potential side effects like fever, headaches, achiness, etc, but glad I got it anyway.

Our friend just got diagnosed with swine flu (we have cancelled our weekend plans with them as a result) and everyone at work and on public transport seems to be coughing and sickly. I feel much better (mentally, not physically) now that I am vaccinated. (:

OH, and today I am 35 weeks pregnant. Due date 5 weeks from tomorrow. Holy crapola!

1 comment:

  1. Hope there were no side effects!! Keep the hand sanitizer close. What???No recent belly shot! Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete