Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tick tock

Time is going by so fast. In 1.5 weeks I will be considered full term (at 37 weeks) so if baby decides to make an appearance at any point after that we'll be early parents! It's hard to believe baby is due in 4.5 weeks. I have 3 more weeks of work, which is good because it keeps me busy during the week and doesn't let me sit around and think about baby alllll day. I am looking forward to the 12/13 days after I am done with work before baby is due to arrive... I plan on sleeping as much as humanly possible, and making sure all the last minute things are in place.

How far along?: 35 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 30 lbs. They say (but who is "they"?) that around now you generally reach your weight gain peak, so hopefully I don't have much more to gain! We saw a bunch of friends today and everyone said I looked great and like I hadn't gained much weight, so there is that. Maybe they were just being nice.
Pregnancy symptoms: Tired and uncomfortable.
Sleep: Not good.
Movement: Still lots of wiggling and shifting around in there. Dad's gotten to feel it a bunch recently which is lots of fun!
Food cravings/ weird crap I'm eating: Actually eating less than I was in earlier parts of the pregnancy, probably due to baby squashing my stomach up into my ribs.
Gender/ names: Still no clue whether it's a little boy or little girl.
What I miss: Sitting comfortably. Sleeping comfortably.
Best moment this week: Watching Jason do our first loads of baby laundry (happening as I type this).
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing.
Milestones: Baby weighs over 5 pounds!

Have a good week everyone!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment