Sunday, November 01, 2009

T-46 days

Hi All!

A quick update for this week, then I'm going directly to bed. Mondays are brutal without a good nights sleep, and tomorrow night is Part 2 of the first aid class we took a few weeks back, so I'll leave the house at 7am and won't get home till after 11. Ouch!

How far along?: 33 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Pregnancy symptoms: Again... pretty tired all the time. My back is still bothering me a lot. I bought a microwavable heating pad thingy today, tried it out, not totally convinced it will help. But, I guess it's worth a try.
Sleep: Whatever. Fine I guess. Having a hard time sleeping on my left side, which is what everyone tells me I'm supposed to do (something to do with a key artery being on my right side, or something like that).
Movement: Lots of elbows and/ or knees. Of course baby usually gets really still when I make Jason feel my belly, but we get lucky sometimes.
Food cravings/ weird crap I'm eating: I thought I was being normal, but then we ended up with a box of Sugar Snaps in our kitchen, and then I got really excited about Honey Nut Cherrios. So, honey cereals? Random. And the Sugar Snaps are kind of gross.
Gender/ names: No idea if I have a pink or blue bundle of joy growing inside of me.
What I miss: Back pain-free sitting (repeat from last week but definitely deserves the repeat).
Best moment this week: On Friday my replacement at work was confirmed! So as early as this week I will probably start to hand over some of my stuff. Big relief... I was starting to get nervous as baby might decide to make an early appearance (which wouldn't be so bad, as long as it's not too early! Post-37 weeks preferably. December 17 would be just perfect baby, thanks).
Weekly Wisdom: Not baby related, but instead directed at a certain Vonderhaar family friend who was visiting London this weekend: when you travel across time zones, don't forget to re-set your watches and phones. (:
Milestones: Baby could weigh 4.4 lbs!!! Nice, that's at LEAST how much weight I'll lose on the day I give birth. I know, who cares, it's not about me anymore...

Have a good week everyone!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment